Congratulations on deciding to go into business for yourself: opening a signage franchise is a great way to become your own boss. Before choosing the right franchise, there are many things to consider, and asking the right questions is a smart place to start.
When you franchise with Signarama, you join one of the world’s largest signage franchises. With over 30 years of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the industry, and we put that expertise to use with our business model.
Opening a signage franchise can help you jump into a profitable industry with continually growing demand. While it may be tempting to go it alone, consider the benefits of franchising with a well-known brand.
Starting a business from scratch is no small feat and requires time, money, and a lot of energy. However, when you work with a franchisor like Signarama, you’re set up for success with a well-known brand right off the bat.
- Franchises come with built-in demand. Word of mouth travels quickly in our modern Internet age, so you can count on our brand to already have clients who are familiar with us.
- Franchises have the reassurance of a successful track record. On top of an existing following, our franchise offers tried-and-tested operations.
- Franchises have an experienced network. Entering into business together means you’ll benefit from our decades of experience, and we’ll be able to help every step of the way.
If you’re looking for a new business opportunity, consider opening a signage franchise with Signarama. We’re well-known for our high quality and wide range of products, and we’re kept busy thanks to our business-to-business (B2B) model. Businesses, college clubs, church groups, sports teams, school districts, and many others rely on Signarama for the services we provide.
We’re a trusted brand. Since 1986, we’ve established our brand as an industry leader with buying power, name recognition, and high standards for quality and communication. Customers are likely to choose a brand name over an independent business.
We have a proven business model. Our turnkey investment includes everything you need to get started and thrive throughout the life of your business.
Our growth shows our track record of success. With over 800 stores globally, we’re the most established brand in the sign industry.
We provide extensive training and support. We’ll work with you on financing options, site selection, lease negotiation, renovations, and the installation of fixtures, furniture, and equipment. We also set up your computers and give you the software systems you need to run your business smoothly and effectively. We’re there for you every step of the way.
More Questions to Ask: Let Your Franchisor Provide the Answers
Before signing a contract for your new business, you should have a clear understanding of the business opportunity you are about to dive into. Below are some key questions to pose to your franchisor:
- Can you provide your Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)? This document will give you a clearer picture of the company and its financials.
- How do you provide assistance to franchise owners? It’s a good idea to see if the company helps with site selection, real estate assistance, and lease negotiations.
- What do your training programs look like? You’ll want to know how your franchisor trains franchisees and if additional training is required.
- Can you provide financial assistance? Most franchisors rely on third-party financing.
- Is there a method to protect franchisees from poorly performing franchises? Your franchisor should have systems in place to protect franchisees.
- Are there any disputes (trademark or otherwise) or competition I should be aware of? There can be ongoing disputes and competition from the franchisor.
Once you’ve done your homework and had all your questions answered, opening a signage franchise with Signarama is a way to tap into endless business opportunities with the backing of an industry giant.
Contact us today to learn more about why you should consider opening a sign franchise with Signarama!