Are you in the market for a new investing opportunity but don’t know where to start? Maybe you’re attracted to the idea of being your own boss, but not of building a business from the ground up completely on your own? If this describes you, becoming a Signarama franchise owner in Canton, GA could be your perfect fit! Signarama is a well-established business in the sign industry, and is currently looking for people with independent spirits to head up a new franchise in the booming economic area of Canton, GA. With Signarama, you won’t be working alone, but with the assistance of a vast array of experience professionals in a franchise industry that was ranked #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2014.
Canton is a part of Georgia’s Cherokee County, an area that has seen a huge surge in business and industry over the last few years. In 2015, Cherokee County experienced 60% average job growth and 87% reported increased sales, numbers that are way over the national average. This is an economy that is rapidly growing, and Canton sits right at the heart of it. A recent interest in Canton as a setting for Hollywood films has also helped create economic and tourist interest in the city, with filming for Michael Keaton’s upcoming film The Founder, as well as Tyler Perry’s The Haves and Have Nots taking place in the town. Canton is ripe for new business ventures to profit from its growing economy and tourism–investing in this town is practically a no-brainer! Ready to learn more? Read on!
Becoming a franchise owner with Signarama carries a lot of benefits with it, including:
- working with the most trusted business in the industry with a proven track record of success
- being a part of Signarama’s unique sign business, which produces not just signs but full branding and advertising opportunities for its clients
- having the help of over 900 other successful franchise owners at your fingertips
- setting a flexible schedule for yourself as your own boss
Becoming a Franchise Owner
Becoming a Signarama franchise owner isn’t a daunting task. In fact, it’s easily achievable in our 10 simple steps:
- Visit our website and request basic information to get you started.
- Give us a call to learn more.
- Set up your in-person meeting.
- Then, complete a franchise application.
- Review the franchise disclosure document.
- After that, you’ll participate in an interview with other franchisees to ask questions and learn more about the process.
- Next, you’ll attend one of our Discovery Days, meeting more franchisees and showing us your skills as a potential business owner.
- Make your refundable deposit on your store.
- Sign the franchise agreement.
- And open your business!
Combine the economic growth of Canton, GA with the $50 billion Signarama industry, and you have a great combination for success! Especially since the sign industry is in a period of steady growth and profit, with its global market estimated at $49 billion. Businesses and people of all types are in need of signs these days, as Google search information shows: searches for signs and related keywords were estimated at just over 19,000 in Canton and the surrounding areas for a typical month. That’s a lot of interest in signs!
Most importantly, when you invest with Signarama, you become a part of the successful Signarama team, with our corporate agents and fellow franchise owners available to help you with every aspect of the business: from hiring new staff, to opening your doors, to increasing your profit margins. Although you’ll be your own boss, you won’t be alone in navigating the unfamiliar waters of business ownership.
Just take a look at what other franchise owners have to say about being part of the Signarama team:
“I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for making Aaron available to us on Tuesday. We have a new designer and have been having problems with our plotter settings, which is now corrected, but Aaron also taught us how to laminate and contour cut on the Roland for a job we had to have completed that same day. We were all amazed at some of the tricks and tools Aaron demonstrated in Flexi – our designer was extremely impressed!”
“I wanted to comment on the great treatment I received from the set-up team who came to a hot and miserable Chicago this last week and weekend…So I think I owe SIGN*A*RAMA a great deal in getting me up to the standards of a successful franchise by sending these great guys. Thank you.”
If you’re ready become a part of our network of successful Signarama franchises, contact us today. We look forward to having you on our team!