If you are seeking to become your own boss and start a business, but want the benefits of an established and successful company at your side, Signarama’s franchise opportunity in Berkeley could be the perfect opportunity for you. Signarama has been recognized as the #1 sign franchise by Entrepreneur magazine in 2014, and is currently seeking independent-minded people to spearhead a franchise in the booming economic city of Berkeley, CA.
The city of Berkeley houses over 250 startup companies and 12,854 active business licenses. These startups pulled in more than $200 million in Silicon Valley venture investment in 2014. The business numbers in Berkeley have grown steadily over the past decade, as Berkeley continues to be a desirable location for new and established businesses. Berkeley also boasts a decreasing unemployment rate, at just 3.6% as of 2015. With UC Berkeley student groups, private labs, Silicon Valley businesses, and fellow startups as your potential clients, you’ll have plenty of business from the moment you open your doors!
Working with Signarama has a multitude of benefits, including:
- joining the leader in the $49 billion sign industry, with over 900 successful franchises worldwide
- having access to a huge network of sign professionals, including fellow franchise owners, who can help you through the process of opening a new location
- becoming part of a unique sign business, one that not just sells signs, but unique brands and advertising opportunities for its wide variety of clients
- a flexible schedule, as you are your own boss
Becoming a Franchise Owner
When you take on the challenge of becoming a Signarama franchise owner, you’re not going at it alone. You’ll have the full support of the leading business in the sign industry at your side, with a multitude of corporate agents and franchise owners ready to help you on your journey to franchise ownership. Whether you have questions about where to open your business or how to hire employees, Signarama will be there to help you out.
The sign industry is a huge one worldwide, with a global market estimated at $49 billion. The demand for ADA-compliant signs, way-finding signage, and rebranding images are huge, as Google searches show: searches for signs and related keywords numbered approximately 19,200 in Berkeley and its surrounding areas in an average month. Now is your time to become a part of this in-demand industry, with the best in the business!
If you think you’re ready to get started, all you need to do is complete our 10 easy steps to franchise ownership:
- Request the basic information you’ll need to get started.
- Give us a call with any lingering questions you have.
- Set up a meeting to come in and learn more about becoming a franchisee.
- Complete your franchise application.
- Review the disclosure document.
- Participate in an interview with other franchise owners.
- Take part in a Discovery Day, which is your chance to show us how great of a store owner you’ll be.
- Pay the refundable deposit.
- Sign a franchise agreement.
- Open up your business!
Take a look at what some of our other franchise owners have to say about working with us:
“Luke and I are both so excited about this journey we have headed into, and the support from everyone we have come in contact with at head office has been fantastic. It doesn’t go unnoticed.”
“Every step forward has been a positive step forward, and the people that we’ve evolved within the company, whether it’s been a current franchising or corporate training staff, has been absolutely brilliant. You’ll never get that support being an independent operator. Just the amount of information that’s available right at your fingertips… you can never replace what’s been put in place for us.”
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, contact us today. We can’t wait to have you on board!