Is a printing franchise really a viable business opportunity? It is when you consider Signarama…
Just like everyone else in the New Year, Signarama has its own list of resolutions for 2016 and they are sure to further cement our brand’s standing as the No.1 sign franchise in the world. Known globally for our extensive array of sign and messaging solutions, we are not only poised to enter new markets, but we also continue to focus on the many things we can do for our customers. Signarama stores serve as brand-building and visibility experts in our local business communities, delivering multiple products and services that help businesses attract customers and build brand awareness.
A Sign Franchise Worthy of Investment
As part of that goal, we continue to build upon a number of initiatives that began in 2015 and contributed to Signarama being ranked No. 71 by Entrepreneur Magazine in its annual Franchise 500® list:
- Further leveraging relations with global supply partners to ensure that Signarama offers customers the latest innovations in a fast-changing industry
- Increasing brand “refresh” promotions and service offerings to help ensure customers’ brand messaging remains vibrant and visible
- Reinforcing Signarama’s message as the “Marketing Partner of Choice” for local businesses
- Adoption of the Signarama Sign Financing Program as part of the “Better Signs to Build Bigger Business” initiative
- Continuing to increase Signarama’s Internet presence and using it as a tool for lead generation
Already approaching 900 locations in 62 countries, we are looking to add at least 65 franchise locations in the United States, targeting the Pacific Northwest and Central portions of the country. Globally, we are targeting 50 new stores and hope to focus that growth in Asia, South America, and Europe, including countries such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Scandinavia.
Growth in the New Year
Signarama President “JT” Jim Tatem foresees Signarama growing to 1,500 high-profit, high-sales locations worldwide by 2018. That growth will be fueled by:
- Increased staffing to an already strong marketing team
- More research & development funding
- Expanded regional support of franchisees
- Development of additional core-product offerings
- Better equipping master franchisees for additional expansion
- Expanded outside sales teams for individual stores
Conversions for Added Growth
Another initiative also promises to add to our growth: conversions. A number of independent operators have made the leap to take advantage of all that we offer as the United Franchise Group, the franchisor of Signarama. There are many reasons an independent operator would fare better with Signarama:
- Cooperative advertising, training, and support
- Brand recognition
- Mass purchasing power
- Proven programs
“We want to be the source that local businesses turn to when they want to grow with a new look and feel,” Tatem said. “We can create their image and help them with visual strategies that will help them grow. We want to be the ‘Marketing Partner of Choice’ for local businesses.
“We will always remain true to our core as the premium sign provider, but we will have an increased focus on digital marketing aspects as well. We will develop partnerships with national media providers to help us with this growth. We are also expanding the equipment found in our stores.”
All of these new programs, innovations, and upcoming conversions are making 2016 look like a stellar year for the popular chain.
Signarama is part of a system of business-to-business franchise brands and development services under the United Franchise Group. As part of the $49 billion-plus worldwide sign market, we have been at the forefront of the sign industry for more than two decades. Approaching 900 locations worldwide, we expect to have more than 1,200 locations worldwide by the end of 2016.
If you’re pondering the question, “How do I start a Signarama franchise?” then contact us to get started. To learn more about why we are a great sign franchise and even how to convert your business into a Signarama franchise, visit our website for more information.