AND SUPPORT STARTS
Let’s Talk Franchising
Training and Support
Franchising is All About Brand Support
At Signarama we invest in our franchisees’ success
It’s critical for new sign & printing franchisees to enter into a brand that has proven systems and processes, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing support to make sure that franchisees hit the ground running and stay running at full speed Signarama is proud to offer a turn-key package to get you launched smoothly and continue throughout the life of your business.
What Our Franchisee Say About Us
BOB CHAPA, Madison Heights, MI
Signarama Franchise Development Support
Signarama truly offers you a turnkey opportunity.
Initial Franchise Training
Training in the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence and On-the-Job Support
We believe that initial training is one of the key factors that determine how well a franchisee will perform. That’s why Signarama offers a comprehensive five-week training process to ensure that all of our new franchisees are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful store.
Our five-week training has a specialized structure:
- The initial week of training in the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence at Signarama’s global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- One week of virtual training followup with the experts at our headquarters.
- Up to one week of on-the-job training in the store of an established Signarama franchisee.
- Two weeks of technical and marketing training at your new store, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
Real Estate Development and Marketing Programs
After initial training is complete, it’s time to get your store up and running. We’ll work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup.
- Site selection assistance based on demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease
- Help with design, layout, and store setup
- Assistance in staffing your store and training employees
- Marketing/advertising funds and public relations assistance
Preferred Vendors, Technical Assistance and Regional Teams
The business landscape is constantly changing. We firmly believe that ongoing support from the franchise is necessary to stay competitive and educated in the industry. We offer ongoing training sessions and regional meetings, franchise owner conventions, and Signarama-specific ongoing online educational opportunities to ensure that our franchisees always have access to a wealth of new information.
In addition, franchisees will have access to the following support:
- Regional support staff
- A highly-effective mentor program
- Special achievement recognition
- Technical assistance
- Discounts through our preferred vendors
Continuing Education Programs
With Signarama you’re getting an established set of systems and processes that are proven to work. You’ll also use our proprietary continuing education program. This system provides ongoing training in our programs for existing franchisees and includes training tracks for their staff. Users are guided through a step-by-step process that is interactive and informative. We’re committed to keeping you current on the latest advances and sharing our industry knowledge with your employees. We also have training aids to assist you with store operations that include manuals and training guides, an extensive online video tutorial collection and regional seminars to make you and your staff the best sign and marketing professionals you can be.
Technology & Vendor Support
We use hardware and software from leading technology firms recognized throughout the industry for their best practices and leading technologies. There are also a great number of associations and other businesses we continually work with that help us deliver the best signs, banners, digital printing, and other sign products available on the market today.
Interested in Starting a Signarama Franchise?
of our franchise investment and our growing brand!