training & support
Franchising is all about support.
It’s critical for new franchisees to enter into a brand that has proven systems and processes, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing support to make sure that franchisees hit the ground running and stay running at full speed. Signarama is proud to offer a turn-key package to get you launched smoothly and continue throughout the life of your business.
We believe that initial training is one of the key factors that determine how well a franchisee will perform. That’s why Signarama offers a comprehensive five-week training process to ensure that all of our new franchisees are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful store.
Our five-week training has a specialized structure:
- The initial two weeks of training in the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence at Signarama’s global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Up to one week of on-the-job training in the store of an established Signarama franchisee.
- Two weeks of technical and marketing training at your new store, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
After initial training is complete, it’s time to get your store up and running. We’ll work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup.
- Site selection assistance based on demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease
- Help with design, layout, and store setup
- Assistance in staffing your store and training employees
- Marketing/advertising funds and public relations assistance
The business landscape is constantly changing. We firmly believe that ongoing support from the franchise is necessary to stay competitive and educated in the industry. We offer ongoing training sessions and regional meetings, franchise owner conventions, and Signarama-specific ongoing online educational opportunities to ensure that our franchisees always have access to a wealth of new information.
In addition, franchisees will have access to the following support:
- Regional support staff
- A highly-effective mentor program
- Special achievement recognition
- Technical assistance
- Discounts through our preferred vendors