By opening a sign franchise, you’re investing in a profitable industry whose demand and reach is not just sustainable, but continually growing.
The first step to realizing your dreams of being your own boss and starting your own business is admitting that you’d like to change careers and invest in yourself. It’s also the easiest. But for many endeavoring entrepreneurs, the next step—picking an industry in which they should invest their time and equity—is a difficult decision. We’re here to tell you it doesn’t have to be. Why? Opening a sign franchise is the answer.
Once the business is started, though, the continual dual challenge of business owners is growing brand awareness and increasing sales.
But what if we told you there’s a simple secret at your disposal that unlocks both? Spoiler alert: there is, and it’s utilizing the power of a signs business.
Armed with that knowledge, why wouldn’t you invest in a sign franchise opportunity?
Read further as we present an overview of what this secret involves, a look at the industry, and why choosing Signarama is the right choice for your business dreams.
In a series of studies, researchers found that the power of promotional products has a tremendous reach for both new and returning consumers.
- 88% of people remember the name of a company from which they’ve received a promotional product.
- 41% of those people said that product was a wearable item, the overwhelming majority.
- 85% of customers who received a free product did business with the company, and nearly 80% said they would do business with them again.
So what does that mean? In short, that people love free stuff, they remember you better and for longer periods of time when you give it to them, it’s as good of a marketing tactic (if not better) than anything else out there, and that more people will spend more money on your products.
The revenue that sign franchises are generating mirrors these results. Per data from IBISWorld, the industry generated $21 billion of revenue in 2016 and averaged 2.4% growth annually over the past five years.
So why is Signarama the franchise you should turn to? Here’s a look at what makes us such a great franchising opportunity:
- Signarama was founded in 1986 by Ray and Roy Titus in Farmingdale, New York. Since then, Signarama has been a prominent force in the sign industry, building a reputation for innovation, exemplary support, and high quality products and services for business owners around the world.
- Signarama was named the #1 sign franchise and ranked #74 on the Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur Magazine, in addition to several other awards.
- Our business is a turnkey investment, with an affordable franchise fee, royalty rate, and initial investment.
- Backed by the power and experience of franchising giant United Franchise Group, our comprehensive training program is among the very best in the business, and our outstanding support is available for the life of your business.
- We offer conversion opportunities, international opportunities, discounts for veterans, and the United Franchise Group Foundation supports children in need.
If you’re interested in learning more about starting your own sign franchise, contact us today and download your FREE infographic in the side column to learn how to open a Signarama franchise in 10 easy steps.