Signarama has been around for quite a while. We’ve learned a lot over time, and we understand the significance of providing franchisees with the best training and support to not only run their business but keep their business moving forward.
The digital signage market is expected to reach $31.71 Billion by 2025, with 3D printing and digital printing services as hot growth area, and not to mention two of the biggest revolutions in the sign industry. Signarama can invest in and manage these types of services, which is a huge plus for our franchisees.
But how do we get you there? It’s our comprehensive sign franchise training to teach you the ins and outs of the industry.
Initial Sign Franchise Training
Signarama goes above and beyond when it comes to training and supporting our franchisees from day one. We invest in our franchisees’ success. We believe initial sign franchise training is a primary factor that determines how well a franchise will perform.
- Franchisees enter into our brand of proven systems and processes. We remove all the guesswork for you because you’ll receive access to our tried-and-true systems, manuals, and training guides.
- Our comprehensive five-week training program covers everything you’ll need to know before you open your doors—no sign experience required.
- The initial two weeks of training takes place at our global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- We provide up to one week of on-the-job training in the store of an established Signarama franchisee.
- We also provide two weeks of technical and marketing training at your new store, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
Real Estate and Setup Support
We’ll work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup.
- We base our site selection assistance on demographic studies.
- We help with negotiating your lease.
- Our staff helps with design, layout, and store setup.
- We will assist you in staffing your store and training employees.
- We allocate marketing/advertising funds and provide public relations assistance.
Ongoing Support Beyond
We provide continuous sign franchise training and support to help you succeed and to ensure that you’re up to date on the latest developments in the industry.
- We offer ongoing training sessions and regional meetings, franchise owner conventions, and Signarama-specific, ongoing, online, educational opportunities to ensure that our franchisees always have access to a wealth of new information.
- Our other support includes regional support staff, special achievement recognition, technical assistance, and discounts through our preferred vendors.
- Our mentoring program sets you up with a successful franchisee that can guide you as you begin your career with us.
Continuing Education Programs
Our proprietary continuing education program provides ongoing training in our programs for existing franchisees and includes training tracks for their staff.
- The step-by-step process is interactive and informative.
- We’re committed to keeping you current on the latest advances and sharing our industry knowledge with you and your employees.
- We have training aids to assist you with store operations that include manuals and training guides, an extensive online video tutorial collection, and regional seminars to make you and your staff the best sign and marketing professionals you can be.
Technology and Vendor Support
We use hardware and software from leading technology firms that are recognized throughout the industry for their best practices and leading technologies.
We work with a great number of associations and other businesses that help us deliver the best signs, banners, digital printing, and other sign products available on the market today.
Contact us today to learn more about how to start a sign printing business with Signarama.