Signarama has been franchising since 1986. In that time, we’ve become the signage and digital printing franchise industry leader. We have a unique franchising strategy that helps our franchise owners become experts in the sign industry, and we continually invest in the future with new products and business opportunities that support our franchisees.
At the start of a new year, it’s always interesting to see what could be coming up in the upcoming year by looking at signage franchise industry trends. We’ve seen it throughout the years, and we’ve evolved the Signarama franchise model to adapt to the ever-changing and growing industry.
It’s predicted that a franchising boom may be on the horizon. There are several factors that are driving this prediction, including many employees reconsidering their corporate roles, an increase of funding opportunities, new real estate potential, and diversification of investment strategies.
Trends that are expected to influence the franchising business model include:
- Sustainable supply lines. Sustainability has become an important factor for consumers. Signarama offers eco-friendly options for signage materials and products while utilizing manufacturing processes that reduce waste and recycled materials.
- Social consciousness. Signarama is deeply engrained in the communities that our stores serve. With a foundation in B2B, we help other businesses achieve their goals and increase brand awareness.
- Technological changes. We are constantly keeping up with trends and the latest cutting-edge technology to ensure our franchise owners stay informed about technology updates in the industry.
- Health and wellness. While we’re still working on returning to the new normal post-pandemic, staying healthy will be at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
Signage Industry Trends
The sign and graphics industry is expected to rebound in 2022 and see a CAGR of 7.5% by 2028. With economic improvement anticipated, the signage industry is working hard to adapt to changes.
Trends that are being seen in the digital signage industry that could influence 2022 include:
- QR code resurgence. The rebirth of QR codes provides a fast and convenient way to complete a touchless purchase.
- Increased demand for digital signage. From restaurants to stores, more businesses are likely to include digital signage.
- Increased personal experiences. Companies are continuing to make better, one-on-one connections with consumers by delivering relevant content at the right time.
- Greater interactivity. Digital signage is evolving through sensors, artificial intelligence, and network connectivity.
Whatever the new year brings, Signarama can help franchise owners make a positive impact on the sign industry. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about succeeding as a sign and graphics franchise owner, complete with trends in the signage franchise industry to keep you on top of what’s ahead in the industry.
Ready to learn more about franchise industry trends with Signarama? Contact us today!